WVLT’s Anne Brock recently sat down with NellOne Co-Founder and Chief Science Officer, Dr. Cymbeline “Bem” Culiat, on her research into healing after COVID-19 and her recently launched book, Designed to Heal, co-authored with physician and theologian Jennie McLaurin. Listen in to hear more about NellOne Therapeutics’ NV1 technology and hear an excerpt to learn what Tennessee made broccoli casseroles have to do with healing.
- Adkisson Joins NellOne Scientific Advisory Board
- Culiat Recognized Among Most Influential Filipina Women in the World
- Local Company Strives to Fill Gap in Treating COVID-19 Sufferers
- Scientist-entrepreneur to talk about regenerative medicine, potential COVID treatment
- NellOne CEO Receives Impact Award